Don’t forget to share our 2018 Promo with those you love. 12 weeks of training for $20.18 p/4 week* – Merry Christmas!
W/U – Dynamic
- 5 Burpee
- 5/5 Lunge
- 5 Ring Row
- 20′ Crawl Forward
- 20′ Crawl Backward
Then perform 2-5 reps of each movement from Conditioning as you set up.
CONDITIONING – 12 Days of Christmas
- 1 KB Windmill, 24/16kg
- 2 KB Bent Over Row, 24/16kg
- 3 KB Thruster, 24/16kg
- 4 KB Push Press, 24/16kg
- 5 KB Clean, 24/16kg
- 6 KB Swing/Russian, 24/16kg
- 7 Pull Up
- 8 Toe-to-Bar
- 9 Box Jump, 24/18′
- 10 Double Under
- 11 Burpee
- 12 SA Overhead Walking Lunge, 24/16kg
Notes: Like the song the “12 Days of Christmas,” complete each exercise in ascending order then work back down to 1, adding one exercise per round. Like this: 1; 2-1; 3-2-1; 4-3-2-1; etc – for a total of 364 reps.
- All KB movements are Single Arm, ensure you alternate L/R each round, starting with your “weaker” side.
- This can be performed as a partner session by alternating rounds between Partner A and B, i.e Partner A performs 1, B performs 2-1, A performs 3-2-1, B performs 4-3-2-1…
- If you perform with a Partner all KB is to be done as L/R
Time / Scaling Guide: RX+: 2x KB, Chest-to-Bar Pull Up, Box Jump 30/24″, Unbroken DU’s, 1ft Touch Burpee
Comment below with time and experience.